Sunday, July 26, 2015

Someday is today!

We have just come back from our annual family get-together, which we do every year and drive our car too. For hours and hours. I remember being little and a three hour car ride seemed like it was taking FOREEEEVER! But I know better now, lol. A seven hour ride takes forever. :) Especially when you have one song stuck in your head, singing it over and over. And making your whole family listen to it too.

Let me know how you like it. I have known this song forever, but for some reason, it finally reached me. Love this one!

8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this Juli, hadn't heard it before. Thanks for sharing, Hope you had a wonderful trip.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did, thanks Roz, and glad you liked the song as well.

      Delete
  2. Really loved this. Hope you had fun on your trip!
    I love car trips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love car trips too, I just wrote this after sitting for hours. My memories are already turning more rosy again. :D

      Delete
  3. Hi Julia, I didn't know this song, but I enjoyed this. Hope your family get-together was a lot of fun.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, always nice to see everybody and in a relaxed place. Thanks Nina.

      Delete
  4. I love Death Cab! My husband and I were going to make "I'll Follow You into the Dark" our wedding song, but we decided it was too depressing. We still consider it our song, but we didn't want our wedding guests to think we were depressing weirdos, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see how that song would be interpreted as depressing, especially at a wedding, but DH and I really like that one too. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!