Friday, July 17, 2015

Spanking My Wife

Hi, DH here.  We've been enjoying a brief respite from our heat wave here in Washington, although more hot weather is on the way this weekend.  It's been HOT!  We don't have air conditioning, so sleeping can be a little sticky.  The more disturbing trend is No Rain.  We're not usually this dry until mid-August, and no rain is in the forecast.  Fires have been springing up everywhere; 4 were on the news yesterday.

Julia has been doing so much better!  Her back pain AND hip pain seem to have been almost totally eliminated, and no meds necessary.  I am so glad she feels better, and also very relieved.  It was so hard to watch her go through last summer without being able to find a way to get treatment.

Last Friday, I worked from home and the kids had a playdate at the neighbors.  "Sex?" Julia asked.

"First, a spanking," I replied.  I stood up and moved to the bed.  She removed her pants.  "You can leave your panties on," I said.  They were her purple shiny pair that I love to run my hands over.  I put her body pillow over my lap and she lay across it.  "Uh, oh," I said.  "Your bottom is under my left hand."

"Funny how that worked out," she said over her shoulder, smiling at me.  I caressed her with my palm, enjoying how cool the fabric felt on my skin.  It was supposed to hit the high 80s that day, and it was already hot in the house.  I lifted my hand and brought it down on her left cheek, and then I smoothed the spank away with my hand, running circles on her butt with my hand, until I drew it back again.

Smack!  I brought it down harder on her right cheek.  Without waiting, I drew back for an even harder swat on the other side, and soon I was raining down heavy full-handed smacks, alternating between her buttocks.  I stopped, and let my hand wander over her bottom.  Her breathing had gotten harder, I noticed.

"Let's pull down these panties," I said.  I pulled her waistband down and she helped from her side and we slid them down her long legs.  Her ass was already red, and warm to my touch.  "Daddy's going to spank your bare bottom, now," I said.

"Yes, Daddy," she said.  I started spanking her with my hand, quickly alternating sides, until she was very red.  I aimed lower for her sit spot, and sung harder.

SMACK, THWOK! THWOK!

"Oh! AH!" she cried, and her legs came off the bed.

"Keep your legs down," I warned.  I resumed spanking her, ending with a flurry of swats that landed all over her bottom.

Swat! SWAT! SLAP!  SWAT!

"Oooh ahh!"

I stopped, and smoothed my hand over her red skin.  I reached between her knees and nudged them apart.  She opened her legs, and I let my fingers wander down to her wet slit.

"Mmm, naughty girl," I said.

The next day, she showed me bruises on her thighs where my hands had been, holding her legs apart as I came.   I'm on the train to work this Friday, so no repeat performance today, but we're looking forward to a fun, busy weekend.

Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. What do you mean, no repeat performance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I mean no repeat performance TODAY... ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi DH, I would gladly take some of your heat right now! We are having some particularly cold snaps at the moment, for us anyway

    So glad to hear Julia is feeling much better, that is great news :) Wow, working from home...is that what they call it nowdays lol. Sounds wonderful :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Brrr, sending some heat your way! ;) Yeah, working from home has its advantages heheh. :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful morning!
    I'm so glad Julia's pain is better! That type of pain wears you down!
    Hope you get a reprieve from the heat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle! We had much cooler weather over the last week, it has been very nice. ;)

      Delete
  4. Definitely needs a repeat performance........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie, definitely, and I think tonight might be the time.

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!