Thursday, August 20, 2015

A Cock Tease

You know how women are often described as being cock teases? Teasing a guy, making him want to have sex so bad he can't think straight anymore only to have the woman walk away?

Well in ours case, its been the other way around! DH has turned into such a cock tease, constantly walking up to me and nudging me with his huge, fully erect cock. He starts to fondle me, tease me, definitely wants me, only to then pull away at the last minute. So frustrating!!!

I feel a bit like we are teenagers lately: fooling around, but never going the distance, touching and petting yes, but nothing else. And to be honest, I have been pretty much enjoying it simply because I often would like to do more foreplay and general play when DH is just ready to get his cock in. Not being able to do that, he has been focusing more on me, and I have loved all his attention. Still, such a cock tease!

Well this morning, I guess he had had enough. He had gotten up before me, made coffee and did some morning chores, only to come back into our room and see me spread out naked on the bed, mostly still sleeping. I guess it was just too much though, lol. He marched right over to the bed, fondled me just perfectly, then positioned himself at my pussy and entered. (Not the first time, he has done that since day 4 of his recovery. Talk about blue balls). But I could tell today was different. He pulled out moments later, came up to my face, and shot his first load all over me, exactly as he had been imagining since starting this Oklahoma trip.

So we didn't make it to 14 days. But he did make 11 days. And will remain abstinent now for the rest of the prescribed time . On the babyboard, they call that clearing the pipes. :) And that is how DH looked after too: Relaxed!

Have a great day everyone, and thank you for your continued support, we really do appreciate it!

11 comments:

  1. OMG that was so beautiful! You looked too sexy lying there, ahh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds great! I like that you both had fun. ... Sure about remaining abstinent? :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! No! But it's probably for the best. Unless she stretches out on the bed again... :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the wait and then the...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh! Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! :-D

      Delete
  4. I too what to wish you luck! Sounds like there are good times at your house anyway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PK - yes, absolutely. Julia and I have been totally in sync about all of this which makes it easy. Or, easier at least. :) Thank you!

      Delete
  5. Sounds as though you two are having fun :) Wishing you the best of luck.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Yep, we were until Julia totally cut me off! Lol! Thank you, we are both excited to start the baby making process. I'm a little rusty, I might have to study first. :-D

      Delete
  6. Practice makes perfect. I really hope this works for you two. It will be awesome when it does.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome new adventure! "Clearing the pipes" LOVE IT!! Can't help but realize how late I am to this and hat Sunday has now come and gone =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!