Thursday, August 13, 2015

Balls of Blue - Hardcore Edition



Hi, DH here!  It’s Day Three after my surgery to reverse my vasectomy.  Thank you for all of your kind words, wishes, prayers, and thoughts you’ve sent our way!  All of it has been greatly appreciated.  Julia has been amazing in every way possible.  She’s really taken care of me, and did some research to find a natural ointment she’s been using on my scrotum to reduce the bruising and swelling (I am NOT going to post a pic, you’re welcome), and she also helped me remove my drainage tubes (I’m not going to describe that, shudder), and been all around AWESOME.  I love my beautiful wife. 

But it has become a little harder than anticipated in the pain management area.  My doctor prescribed a good pain medicine with a refill.  I took the medicine on schedule, and then went to my Group Health pharmacy to refill the prescription.  They transferred it, and then told me that they didn’t have it.  I was referred to my “Doctor’s Team,” who I called, and who never called me back.  What?  I called back in the afternoon, and was literally routed to voicemail.  I left a message, pleading with someone (anyone!) to get back to me by the end of the day so I could get some relief, and…. nothing.  In fact, it’s after 10:00 am the next day and still… nothing.  How does THAT work?  I guess it’s because its narcotics, right?  I’m an addict because I want pills, or something.  Just another junkie with a vasectomy reversal, wanting to get high.  Last night, I experienced a LOT of pain.

Hardcore.

My balls have reduced in size quite a bit, and the color has faded from black to a lovely shade of dark blue.  The Magical Ointment that Julia has been applying every hour seems to help immediately and also helps a little with the pain.  And unexpectedly, my balls are blue for another reason: I keep getting aroused lol!  I didn’t think it would be possible to get a hard on in this condition, but it keeps happening.  It’s like breaking your ribs and then begging everyone around you to not make you laugh, and unfortunately, everyone in your life is a comedian.  She’s so sexy!  Ahh!  I can’t wait for this to be over so I can plow her without mercy and finally come all over her.  But for now, I am not allowed to, so when I get excited, I have to think about something else (Julia keeps recommending my Mother) and wait for my soldier to stand at ease.  

Hardcore!


We are so excited to be on track with our plans and we’re hoping she will get pregnant when we decide to try.  Thanks again for your kind wishes and support.  <3  We will definitely keep you posted.

14 comments:

  1. I remember how Ty was after his vasectomy. It wasn't pretty, so I am really feeling for you right now. Glad that nothing has affected your libido and it won't be long till you and Julia are making up for lost time. Sorry about the pain meds. We always keep old bottles around for situations like this. I know, you are not supposed to but it works.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie, yeah it's not pretty ha ha! The term "truck nuts" is appropriate, if you know what I mean. :) Thanks for your kind words.

      Delete
  2. So sorry to hear about the doctor - I hope you're going to raise a big stink. You're hurting and should be given some relief.

    Hope they're better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh - I am trying to get them to transfer the prescription, as they were unable to fill it in the first place. Hopefully we will hear back soon. :)

      Delete
  3. Glad things are moving along, but I agree with Leigh, make a huge stink! It is neglectful that they didn't answer your call. Something could have been wrong and causing extreme pain!
    Yay for all the good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Minelle, yeah I will talking to someone! :) We are happy in spite of the complication and looking forward to making it happen.

      Delete
  4. Hi DH, sorry to hear about the problems with the pain meds, I hope you do kick up a stink. Minelle is right, there could have been a problem causing pain. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Thank you. In the good news column, my recovery continues to be "normal" and getting a little better each day. We can't wait! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi DH, I am glad that the surgery went so well and that you are recovering. But that they didn't even call you back is outrageous. Is it possible that someone took your medicine using your prescription? Anyways, wishing you and Julia a lot of fun when you are able to enjoy things again. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na - I don't know why the Dr's Team didn't call me back, that does seem outrageous. At the other clinics I've gone to, I was always able to talk to the nursing staff somehow, especially for emergencies. Thanks for your kind wishes! We am so excited to start again. :)

      Delete
  6. Ugh-- so sorry about the lack of pain pills! I also remember my husband after his vasectomy, and he literally couldn't (and didn't) wait to have sex, even though he had the big blue balls. Yipes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee! Yeah I am definitely there alreay, heh. Julia has been fending me off all morning. But I got the meds finally, whew! So that got worked out. :)

      Delete
  7. HI DH, Sorry to hear about your experience with the medication. Not very good when you are in so much pain. Hope it is settling down now though. Good luck!
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy, yes, I was finally able to fill my prescription at a different pharmacy and the pain has been much better, thanks!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!