Monday, August 3, 2015

COUNTDOWN

You know that moment at the top of the first hill of the roller coaster?  It’s right when your car crests the hill, and you can see DOWN the other side, which goes on forever, and then the momentum grabs the train, and you realize, right then, that there’s _no going back_.  

I’m there right now.



In less than a week I’ll be boarding a flight for Beautiful Oklahoma, where I am told that the wind does in fact come sweeping down the plain.  I’ll stay for 2 days, during which time I will survive endure enjoy a quick operation to re-attach my manhood to my, er, manhood.  A reversal of vasectomy, if you will.  And then…


I’m back, Baby.

15 comments:

  1. I can't believe we have finally almost made it! All this talking about it, and we are finally here.

    :D

    I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The adventure continues....

      Delete
  2. Wishing you the best for the surgery DH and...well...afterwards lol :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! Yeah we are hoping everything comes out OK. :p

      Delete
    2. Obviously we are hoping for that, lol. You are too funny DH.

      And thanks Roz. Very excited!

      Delete
  3. Good luck with your operation DH. What an exciting time for you both.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lindy! We are SUPER excited!

      Delete
  4. Good luck, I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck, hope the op is a raging success!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you English Rose! Yeah, I'm hoping to get the steam back in my stride, as it were. :-D

      Delete
  7. Praying reattachment goes well!

    You're in Seattle. Why did you choose Oklahoma?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We found a doctor there that has a great reputation and does only this procedure. In a perfect world, I would have gone with him, but having limited family in the area hindered that. Now he just gets to go and enjoy some peace and quiet during his recovery.

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!