Monday, August 10, 2015

"I can feel my Studhood returning!"

Sometimes I don't like to share too much here in blogland simply because I have read a blog or two where it turned out to be all made up. Sometimes DH and I worry that our readers won't believe its actually two people writing on our blog, and not just one switching users. But let me tell you, I have never lied on this blog. I may have left out a thing or two, but never made anything up.
Buy here

Having gotten that out of the way, I would like to ask you guys all for some positive thoughts for us and especially DH. Right now, he is in Oklahoma in a hotel room by himself, with gauze on his balls, hopefully resting.
His procedure was this morning, and as far as I have heard, it went as good as it can go. I have tried to leave DH alone, so he actually rests, but that just means I don't hear from him, and then I start worrying.

Although I just heard from him (and he gave me the title idea), and he is resting. Still, please leave a comment and wish him well, lets cheer him up together!

And nothing would cheer him up as much as people reading his newly released book! Available right here!


23 comments:

  1. Hi Julia and DH,
    DH, I hope you get better again really quickly, being alone in a hotel room does not sound too awesome, but to get some rest it might be just right. Julia, I am glad that you already have good news from DH, and the title seems to promise so much for the future! :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina. He is in a pretty good mood, always a good indicator. :D

      Delete
    2. Hi Ni Na, thank you! Yeah, I am not my best nurse it turns out, ha ha! But I am trying to rest.

      Delete
  2. Hi Julia and DH, I love the promising title! So glad everything went well and wishing you a speedy recovery DH. Hope you are getting lots of rest.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! I am resting, and feeling pretty good, all things considered. :)

      Delete
  3. Sending positive vibes and virtual hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much dancingbarez.

      Delete
  4. Wishing you a speedy recovery and lots of success

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping and crossing fingers and toes! The power of positive thoughts will help you along!
    However you should rest!
    Congrats on the book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle! Yep, I am resting as well as possible, and thank you! :)

      Delete
  6. Can't wait to hear you're pregnant!! WooHOO! And BLESSINGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I bought your book, DH, to cheer you up :-). However, Julia, the "Buy here" link under the cover does not work. It just takes you to a bigger image of the cover.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for pointing that out, I fixed it. And you just put a big smile on his face. I love Skype!

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much for buying my book, Anonymous!

      Delete
  7. Take care of those balls!! Here's to a speedy recovery and a LOT of fun during baby making time!
    xOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pearl! The Dr says no sex for 2 weeks, and then I need to ejaculate daily to get my production going. There's a blog post in there somewhere ;)

      Delete
  8. Hi Julia and DH, Hope you are recovering and doing everything you are supposed to. Can't wait to hear some news in the near future.
    DH I have read your new book, awesome. Hope there is a continuation shortly.

    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lindy,

      He is actually being a good patient so far and his neither region is looking less like it got hit by a giant baseball.
      He will be happy to hear you liked the story, I really enjoy it too and can't wait to see where this is going.

      Delete
    2. Hi Lindy, I am being good, and Julia is the best nurse in the world :). We are also really excited to start trying, and we will let you know as soon as we (hopefully) find out. Thanks for buying my book and your feedback! I am working hard on the next one.

      Delete
  9. Woo hoo, I am hoping all is okay and you get better soon and home !
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, yep I am home and resting. The operation went very well. Thank you!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!