Tuesday, August 18, 2015

The waiting is not the only thing that’s hard



Hi, DH here!  It’s been 1 weeks since my “VR” operation (vasectomy reversal), and I am definitely healing.  My bruising has almost disappeared, and my balls have reduced in size from Stallion to Demigod, and will hopefully return to DH-size soon.  I walked from the train station to work today.  I took it very slowly, and as long as I wasn’t unduly jostling the boys, it was fine.  Woo hoo!  In fact, the only thing that’s uncomfortable is my now-permanent erection.  I’m horny!  Somehow, I wasn’t expecting my libido to be a problem post-surgery: it’s a pretty nasty trauma to that whole area - even my penis turned a lovely shade of yellow.  But it doesn’t seem to be a problem, lol.  I’ve never wanted Julia more than now.  Which reminds me of a joke!

This guy goes to a sex therapy clinic and joins a group of people.  The therapist starts the session by asking, “How many people have sex with their partner once a day?”  Some of the people raise their hands, and the guys starts looking excited.  She asks, “OK, how about once a week?”  More people raise their hands, and the guy is really excited now.  “Once a month?”  The rest of the people in the group have raised their hands, but the guy doesn’t, and is literally bouncing in his chair.  “OK, how about you?”  she asks him.

“Once a year!” the guy practically yells.
“Oh, I see.  Why are you so excited?”
“Because tonight is the night!”

Our “night” is next Monday, which will be two weeks after the surgery.  Julia has been stalking the baby boards again (I would post a link but I honestly don’t know where she goes), and the range is all over the place for post-surgery-days-after-first-ejaculation: 3 days was the soonest.  The women said their DH “had to relieve the pressure.”  I don’t know why, but I’m just not feeling it.  UNLESS the “pressure” is a constant, raging Boehner!  In THAT case, I’m fine.  :-D

6 more days!




13 comments:

  1. Love the picture - But to clarify, you have been horny ever since you got home, which seems amazing to me, thinking of just how swollen and bruised you were. Not much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DH, seems you are on the mend. Go get her, Tiger! Wishing you a wonderful time and I am already waiting for the baby news. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na, thank you! Julia and I are both really excited. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi DH, sorry but I couldn't help giggling reading your description. Glad you are healing well and will soon be...um...back in action lol. Sending positive thoughts to you both.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roz, I know, right? Thank you for thinking of us. Just a few more days!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Roz! I'm having trouble staying good, hahah! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi DH, you make me laugh the way you describe your recovery. How frustrating not being able to do anything. It will make you enjoy it even more when the special time arrives.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindy,

      I feel in love with DH because of his sense of humor, he always makes me laugh, no matter what. Even when his balls looked the way they did just a week ago.

      Thank you,

      Julia

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Lindy! You're right, it will be all the more enjoyable for waiting. Julia has read a number of articles on the risks of not observing the 2-week rule, so I'm TRYING to be good. :-D

      Delete
  5. Oh I am sorry to laugh but I couldn't help it. I hope your week goes by fast!!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose! Thank you! And yeah, I failed in my chastity exercise. :) Now we're trying to NOT do it again until Sunday.

      Delete
  6. Did you know that you can create short urls with AdFly and receive money for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!