Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Back in the Groove

Hi, DH here!  Happy September!  It seems impossible that we’re here already.  Our kids are going back to school this week - last night we went to their annual back-to-school BBQ (and then went out for real food lol).  This year is 3/4 gone.

Julia and I are also over 3 weeks past my vasectomy reversal operation!  I know it hasn’t been very long, but if I had to issue a verdict right now, I’d say that this recovery has been WAY better than my initial surgery for getting my boys blocked in the first place.  Screwing myself up (heh) has been a real concern, especially since we’re both involved, so I am super-happy that everything has gone so well.  I definitely didn’t want to mess up our sex lives.



Speaking of sex lives, we are back in the groove! Or, I'm back in Julia's groove!  ;)  Even before our Doctor-imposed 2-week moratorium (which I didn’t quite make), we were petting like it was a first date.   On day 11, the pressure got too high.  Fooling around in bed led to me on my knees between her legs, with my cock buried in her pussy.  Before I knew it, I felt the unmistakable sure of an orgasm in progress.  You know how you get close, and then you hit that point of no return and its going to happen, even if an asteroid crashes into your bedroom?  Yeah, that’s where I lost it.  Somehow I had the presence of mind to pull out of her beautiful body and run forward on my knees to the top of the bed before it happened.  I had long fantasized about cumming on her face the first time after the procedure; she greeted my cock with an open mouth, and then bravely held still as the flood surged.  Stream after stream coated her face, shot into her hair, and leaked onto the bed.  

Last night we had intentional “baby sex.”  My sperm production should be up (due to all the practice), and I think she ovulated a couple of days ago.  Now it’s just a matter of time, although can you really be sure you’re pregnant until you get tested?  You can’t really get TOO pregnant, right? 

Yep, gonna keep trying.  :-D


15 comments:

  1. Naw..can't be too pregnant...unless of course you get twins or triplets or.....Very happy to hear all is back to 'normal'
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby! Twins! I don't think we've even talked about more than one, that would be quite a surprise! :)

      Delete
    2. Twins, wow, what a thought. Why has that never crossed our mind DH, I mean that really could happen?

      Delete
  2. I think that you two are quite into the groove. Sex at your house sounds pretty hot. I always knew I was pregnant before I was tested, no not because I am psychic or in tune with my body, but I always got a yeast infection. I have only ever had five of those infections and five children. And you can't be too pregnant or kind of pregnant.
    If the pregnancy doesn't happen the first time trying (big IF), enjoy just having fun and making hot, steaming sex.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Blondie,
      Isn't that funny, I have had a yeast infection after each child but at no other times. :)

      We are definitely enjoying each other, thank you!

      Delete
  3. Hi DH, so glad the recovery has gone well and that you and Julia are back in the groove :) I have everything crossed for you and agree, you can't be too pregnant :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Can never be too pregnant. Enjoy the getting there stage :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly are back on the groove. Enjoy the baby making and fun that goes with it.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lindy, I am actually surprised at how well his recovery went/is going. I guess taking really good care of him worked. :D

      Delete
  6. Hi DH, I am glad that your recovery went so well, and it is wonderful news that you are back in the groove. :) Too pregnant? Nah, can't be, and you are right, as long as the test shows no positive result, you really have to try again and again. :) Wishing Julia and you lots of joy.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na! Thank you! Yeah, we are very lucky and happy. Not pregnant yet... :-D

      Delete
  7. Hi guys! I'm so glad things are 'happening' all over! Yay and yay!
    School for kiddos again! I always love this time of year.... Even as a teacher! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, our daughters just got home, lol! We are so excited to have another baby, and enjoying the process. Heh. Process. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!