Monday, September 21, 2015

Morning sex better than coffee?

Hello,

Can you believe it's fall already? Well, almost at least, and yes, I can believe it. The leaves are turning colors here in the Pacific Northwest and it is just beautiful. Definitely something I will miss when we move back to Germany. I have also recently realized that I would like to live somewhere with some hills, not just all flat like it is where I grew up. I guess I have come to appreciate all the little hills and mountains one has to walk on in this area, no matter where you are.

The baby-making is going well, as you can imagine. The only thing I am trying not to do is obsess over everything. If its meant to happen, it will be great, otherwise we already have paradise in form of our little family.


But trying not to obsess doesn't mean I can't keep track of things. :) We have been trying to keep
'clearning DH's pipes' regularly, one way or another, just to do everything we can to avoid him scaring and blocking his sperm. We have settled into a little routine, having most sex in the morning. DH sure likes waking up like that!

Yesterday (Sunday morning), however, everything we did to get us both in the mood just ended up making us both laugh. Even him sliding eventually on top of me, I made a stupid and silly comment
and ended up causing both of us to laugh so hard, we decided to get coffee instead. DH got out of bed and went toward the bathroom, when I called him back just one more time.

I had turned over, was on all fours, very close to the edge of the bed. Putting myself all on display. He turned around, saw it and came back, immediately playing with my pussy. All laughing and giggling stopped as he played with me, then entered my very ready pussy and fucked me like that until we both came.
Which is when he collapsed on top of me and we both burst out laughing in obvious post-coital happiness.

Perfection.

18 comments:

  1. Nice post! I love the position at the edge of the bed. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, this sounds so perfect. I am glad that you are having this awesome time together.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know it really is that, having this awesome time together. Very fun, thanks Nina.

      Delete
  3. Hey...just because there is a purpose to sex...does not mean it cannot be fun...great post...thanks for sharing...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and cute post. Happy baby making :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like heaps of fun which is the way it should be. keep those pipes clear as much as possible. LOL!
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds wonderful Julia, laughter and sex...perfect :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait, I missed that you'll be moving back to Germany!! Baby making is lots of fun. I definitely had trouble not obsessing. But you're right, you already have a perfect family, either way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee - yeah we are so much more involved with her side of the family. It's sad, but my side really doesn't want that much to do with us.

      Delete
  8. Sounds like everything is perfect! You both seem so relaxed and happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle! Yes, we really are. :)

      Delete
  9. Aw, it's great that things are going so well, keep on trying!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! Yep, we are! Well, once today at least.... :-D

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!