Sunday, October 18, 2015

And then Rambo fell asleep

Hi, DH here!  It's been a beautiful weekend here, although not everything has gone according to plan. A couple of days ago, I stayed up all night to complete my work on a demo for work.  I had offered to show my boss a way for us to get a really big task done, so he called a meeting with some managers across our company, and on Friday morning I gave the demo.

It worked!

So, now I get to give a second demo next Friday, and work on this thing more in my spare time.  Back in my youth, I used to pull "all-nighters" as a lifestyle.  Now that I'm pushing 51, it's not nearly as easy as it used to be.  Friday night I fell asleep at 8 pm, and slept twelve hours.  I felt pretty good yesterday, and started to get some ideas about our evening.  While Julia was in the shower, I got our play box down and picked out my favorite implements: the hard dildo, the glass anal plug, and two paddles: my favorite small wooden one, and the black leather paddle with the long, flexible blade.  I stuffed all of these under my pillow so I would be ready when went to bed.

"Give me your bottom," I'd say.  She would turn around on all fours, and then carefully straddle me so that her rear was raised high, right in front of my face.  I would start her spanking this way, slapping her cheeks with my hand, and playing with her rear entrance.  Perhaps I would put some lube on my thumb, and then slowly press it into her as she moaned out loud.  Then I would take her across my lap, or let her lie on her tummy over our big pillow, and spank her with the light wooden paddle, leaving sharp, stingy swats all over her bottom and upper thighs.  When I was sure her whole bottom was covered and red, I'd switch paddles and bring out the leather blade.  I'd let it rest on her, watching her jump as the cold leather touched her flaming hot skin.  Then I would pull it back, and let it fall high up the curve of her ass, at the top of the groove between her buttocks, so that each subsequent strike would fall lower, in an inexorable march down to her sit spot.

"So what happened?" she asked this morning, as we were cooking bacon.
"I don't know!  I had everything!  I was equipped like frickin' Rambo!"
"And then Rambo fell asleep," she said.

Sigh, yep.  Once in bed, we lay down together.  The last thing I remember is her head on my chest.  I slept for another 11 and a half hours last night, so hopefully I'm all caught up.  Passing out wasn't the plan for last night, but it sure felt good.  ;)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

15 comments:

  1. Oh sorry but I am giggling here. Poor Julia, missing out on the action. Hope you are all caught up now,
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! Yeah, I do feel caught up on sleep (finally), after yet another full night's sleep. And, I finally made it up to her last night. :-D

      Delete
  2. And once again, your marriage and ours are very similar. My husband has been working 60-70 hours a week, most weekends and yeah......sleeping whenever he can, wherever he can, and in spite of his plans. LOLOL. Good luck to Julia, I'm still hoping here too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! This morning, she threw herself over my lap, and I had no choice but to give a sound bare-bottomed spanking! Now I'm off to work :-D

      Delete
  3. Ah...to be in our 20's again...not really...but you made me laugh...and hopefully you are well rested.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! Feeling much better today. :)

      Delete
  4. Ah it just makes life interesting! It doesn't seem like Julia was upset. I bet 'next time' will come soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle! No, she wasn't upset. She is almost always such a good sport when I have to work hard, she is amazingly supportive. And last night we went to bed together and finally did the deed. :)

      Delete
  5. At least the thought was there even if it wasn't put into practice. Poor Julia missing out on a good night. Better luck next time DH. LOL!
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy! I know, right? Shed was such a good sport about it, hahah. And last night, she had at least ONE reason to be happy (although I suspect it was more like two or three, if you know what I'm talkin' about). ;)

      Delete
  6. LoL DH, sounded like a fantastic plan, sorry it didn't happen. Better luck next time lol.

    I hope you are caught up now. That's fantastic news about the demo, wishing you the best for Friday.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Thank you! Yeah, the demo went really well, but now I'll have to work double-time again this week to polish it up. :) And, Julia and I went to bed together last night and although we didn't follow my EXACT plan, we had a very nice night. :)

      Delete
  7. Bad luck! Even Rambo had to sleep at some point! The plan sounds excellent, I'm sure it will keep to next time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DelFonte! Yeah, I love that plan. :) And now that it's Monday, I really do feel rested again (finally).

      Delete
  8. LoL, oh my, I am sorry that the plan didn't work out as intended, especially since DH had such a good one. But then again, we would have missed something funny here. :) Wishing you lots of moments when everything goes according to plan, or even better. Keep up practising!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!