Monday, October 26, 2015

Cold Bottom Spanking


Hi, DH here!  I’ve been off work since last Thursday and we have really had a nice weekend.  We’ve been extremely diligent in the baby making department, if you know what I’m talkin’ about.    We finished out our long weekend today in a very satisfying way, and I’m back to work tomorrow.



Last night was cold.  It’s been finally cooler here in the Pacific Northwest, and two nights ago I almost froze to death with the window open.  Brr!  We are definitely to the time in the year when Julia and I can cuddle all night without her bursting into flames.  I love the fact that our sleeping lives change with the seasons.  If we had AC, we’d never know how it is to be TOO close sometimes, to generate too much heat for two people to handle.


Back to last night.  I came to bed and Julia turned away from me and offered me her backside.  “Wow!  Your butt is cold!” I yelled on contact, surly sounding like a screeching little girl.

“Don’t you mean bottom, Daddy?” she purred.  I could almost hear her batting her eyelashes.  I pulled her hips into mine and we shivered together, until we were finally warm enough to turn on the TV.  We gave up almost immediately (what is it about Sunday night?), and I made up my mind to take her in hand.

“I want to warm up your bottom with a spanking,” I said.

“Ooo, on my bare bottom?” she cooed.

“Yes, on your bare bottom.”  I sat up in bed, and pulled our covers off of her.  My cock had sprung to full size as I had thought about spanking, so I pulled it up as she lay across my lap.  Her cheeks were cold!  I let my left hand rest on her back as I drew my right hand back and let it fall.  Slap!  I drew back again immediately, raising my arm high to spank her harder.  SLAP!  

“Mmm!” Julia said.  I kept the pace steady, and let my hand fall all over her bottom, until her skin was beginning to turn red, and my hand stung with the effort.  I stopped, and caressed her buttocks.

“I think your bottom is warming up nicely,” I said.

“Oooh, ow,” she moaned.  I resumed, but this time I swung even harder, and aimed low for her sit spot.  

SLAP!  SWAT!  SWAT! THWOK!  I spanked her hard over the diamond-shaped opening at her sit spot, and she jumped, her head bobbing forward.

“Oh!  AH!” she cried.  I spanked her repeatedly in the same spot, and then finally relented with one last final SWAT! across the tops of her thighs.  She moaned and jumped as I caressed her skin.

“Yep, your bottom is nice and warm,” I said.  We had sex, which ended in a huge creampie for her.  Lately, we've been trying for two of those a day.

“Thank you for my spanking, Daddy,” she whispered later as she lay on my chest.


“You’re welcome,” I said.

14 comments:

  1. Hi DH, glad you had such a great long weekend and what a wonderful way to end, this sounds hot! Spanking on a cold bottom hurts! Wishing you the best with the baby making, I'm sure you are enjoying the practice lol.

    It's been a long weekend here ( Labour Day) and we took an extra day as well. Back to work tomorrow. Sigh.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Thank you! Yeah, Julia gave me a reprieve tonight so I'm hiding out in the woodshed ha ha! I hope you had a nice weekend too!

      Delete
  2. You sound like you are having so much fun together! Ouch on a cold bum, however nice to the cuddling and fun afters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, yes we really are! And that's what we try to keep remembering, even though we're not pregnant yet - just keep having fun with it. :-D

      Delete
  3. Hi DH, oh sounds like fun all that baby making! and snuggling on cold nights, is there anything better?
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DH, sounds like a fantastic weekend with plenty of baby making and spanking. Have fun.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DH, snuggling in the warm bed is wonderful, and I am glad that you had such a great time and made sure Julia's bum warmed up. Wishing you lots of fun with the baby making! :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina,

      Its such an intimate time, this baby making. I mean when we had our first two, I knew I wanted kids, but DH wasn't so sure, already having had two. Now however, I know he is as invested as I am, and it is a great yet very intimate and close bringing time for us. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Great way to generate heat for the both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My girlfriend likes sound spankings. When she told me she wanted a real spanking for the first time, she wants to be taken back to when she was a kid. She said, she never had a warm up when she younger, she never had a word or phrase to stop it and it continued until she was sobbing out of control. She want nothing less than an adult equivalent to real childhood spanking. At first I was sure about and I wasn’t in to it. Than she lied to me and she felt really bad. I tried tied to scare her out of it. I told her that “if I was going to do this it would be for real. There wouldn’t be any warm up meaning it would start off right away on the bare, with an immplent, and as hard and fast with a shock and awe experience as I could and it wouldn’t be short spanking either. There would be no number games, so there would be any specified number of swats and no safe word to stop, I decide when it stop, not you, and that won’t be until you are crying hysterically out of control sobbing.” Her response was, “Isn’t that what a real adult equivalent childhood spanking is? That exactly what I want and need, just don’t be afraid and back out.” I grabbed a bamboo backscratcher and used the flat part of the handle. She took everything down to her knees to be bare. She stayed in position and took it just like she wanted. I never spanked anyone but I sure got turned on when she glentched up tight and I saw her musclar definition in her butt cheeks. This was the first I saw her bare too. I paddle the dickens out of her and didn’t stop until she was bawling hiccup type crying out of control. I just held her forever. Than thanked me afterwards, I have a strange girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get so turned on giving my girlfriend all kinds of spankings, from erotic to just because spanking and even real ones that make her loss her composure, cry and sob. I see it as a gift of submission she gives me. She always has a safe word unless it's a real one she like to get sometimes.

    Fortunately, I have a girlfriend who likes it also. She actually turned me on to it and brought out the spanko in me. Is it wrong to admit that I enjoy it? I get so turned on as I watch take her pants down knowing that she has given me full permission to spank her or sometime give her a real one. I have conflicting emotions inside. I don't like woman who are abused but I like spanking my girlfriend now.

    Its like is a psychological afrodeysic to me. I love the control aspect, its like asking me to discipline her is the ultimate sign of respect and I feel honored she choose me to have that authority.

    The actual spanking is exciting to me also. I mean when I turn her over my knee and it completely consensual I feel so stimulated by the whole experience. Seeing her beautiful bare bottom in front of me knowing she is expecting me to spank her and sometimes until she is crying hysterically is huge rush.

    For real ones she always like to to be spanked until she cries really hard. But she has a extremely high pain tolerance so I have to wail on her ass really and fast for a long time to push her over the edge to loose her composer. Sometime with no warm up, she likes the "shock and awe" effects from the start for rhe real spankings. For real one she relinquishes her safe word. She says a real spanking isn't worth taking unless it's unbearable and doesn't make her cry, so she expects me to make her cry hard. She likes the cathartic release about once a month.

    Is it wrong to feel good about having that authority and power she gave me. I also really get turned on when I start to spank her usually start out with my hand to start with. I am so stimulated when I see her clench up tight and I see all the muscular definition of her butt cheecks.

    It is electifying for me to hear her react and I feel compelled to smack harder and faster. To see her feet fluttering and her ass cheecks are turning red to bright red, its like I go into a trance in my mind. The longer the spanking goes on the more I get turned on and I am not sure if I should feel guilty of that or not?

    I have never seen her do the post spanking hop I heard some described but I might bring that up to my Jill. I usually use my belt over my knee for discipline and I feel the powerful sense of authority as I began removing it and I feel extremely respected by Jill as she begins dropping her pants when I order her too.

    Is something wrong with me, that after experienced spanking someone that I discovered that I really like it myself? Am I the only guy who feels these things. Or is my girlfriend just weird that she loves the pain of a good sound butt blistering once a month.

    Stories you might want to read that I enjoyed too that my girlfriend shared with me.

    Story 1: Spanking Friend and Nieghbor www.otd-memories.com/spanking_memories/my-friend-and-neighbor

    Story 2: Spanking Engagment www.saxon-web.co.uk/fiction/htm/novels/engagement/index.shtml#.V1dILC_D-bN

    Story 3: Spanking Contest www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3262

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!