Thursday, October 1, 2015

Fire in the Hole!

Hi, DH here!  It’s been a beautiful week here in the Pacific Northwest.  I love walking to work from the train in Seattle on nice days.  It’s good exercise, and very enjoyable on a sunny day.   Plus, my building stands up in the skyline like a giant penis which is always good for morale.



I got a call from Oklahoma yesterday, and I really had to think for a minute to figure out why.  It was the doctor who performed my vasectomy reversal, checking in.  I had my surgery almost two months ago, and except for some small lumps in my ball sack that won’t disappear for a while, I have fully recovered.  Julia and I have been trying to get pregnant.  She’s been using an app on her phone to keep track of when she ovulates.  Every morning, she wakes up at 4:00 am and takes her temperature, and then the app charts her temp and tells her when she’s fertile. Before, after, and especially during, we’ve been at it like newlyweds.  Like bunnies.  Like newlywed bunnies.



And now we wait.  :)

I’m working on a big post for later this month.  I think the topic is controversial, and hopefully I’ll get feedback, as I’m really not sure what the “right” answer is.  In fact, I’m not sure if anyone knows, but it will be fun to find out:

Should I spank my wife if she’s pregnant?


Happy Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely. Just make sure that Julia is in a comfortable position (not laying on her stomach towards the end of the pregnancy). But if it is a at-risk pregnancy, you might be stuck just dreaming about spankings. This is from a doctor's advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie! Excellent, thank you! Yeah, I would DEFINITELY avoid spanking her if she was having an at-risk pregnancy, but I need encouragement for even a "normal" pregnancy, haha! I tend to put Julia on a pregnancy pedestal, if you know what I mean. :)

      Delete
  2. That's probably when she will need it the most. Those dang hormones can really get to you at times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dancingbarez - so true! Although, as a guy, I can never say that. :-D

      Delete
  3. Hi DH, spanking Julia when she is pregnant might not cause any problems, if done carefully. However, if anything goes wrong during the pregnancy you might easily end up asking yourself if the spankings were part of the problem. That is why I am not spanked at all at the moment, just to make sure. Both of us miss the spankings a lot, and the discipline I receive instead of spanking is ok, but maybe not as impressive for me as a red bum. Nevertheless, we can be sure that the fun will start after baby is born, so waiting for about a year is manageable for us. Wishing you lots of fun before and after 4:00 am!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na! Yeah, that's exactly what I think - if she lost the baby I would never forgive myself. On the other hand, I don't want to stop being the top! Thanks for your feedback, it's awesome to hear from someone who's actually going through this right now. :)

      Delete
  4. Hmm, tricky one. If she wants you to maybe but I have a feeling I agree with Nina. It is only nine months anyway, don't risk it
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, I know right? It's an important part of our lives together, and so is the pregnancy. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi DH, the giant penis building made me giggle. That is a tricky question. I think it depends on the pregnancy and how comfortable the couple are. I think too implement wise, probably best to stick with the hand or implements the give a surface sting rather than deeper muscle burn.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Yep, I totally agree, I think I would only spank her with my hand. Finding the right position will take some work too. :)

      Delete
  6. Hi DH think you should decide at the time if it would be right or not. Maybe wait though as you don't won't any complications arising.
    Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy - yeah, I think that's the key - I'm typically very cautious with Julia (she hated how long it took in the beginning for me to stop talking about spanking her and start actually doing it), so we will take it S L O W... ;)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!