Friday, October 16, 2015

Woodshed spanking

Hi, DH here!  I worked from home yesterday so I could finish a project.  I'm actually still working on it into the wee hours of the night, but I thought I should relate what happened today.  Julia and I found ourselves out in the woodshed in the morning after the kids got off to school.  It turned into a beautiful day, and we'd already sat outside for coffee before I had started my day.  Now we were puttering around the yard and decided to visit the shed.

"I might as well give you a spanking, since I've got you in here," I teased.

"Oh, really," she said.  She turned to face the wall and wiggled her bottom at me. I pulled down her sweats.  She'd chosen to wear my favorite white thong when she'd gotten dressed, and now it bared her cheeks really nicely.  She bent over the desk by the wall, and I spanked her with my hand.  I got the angle right on the first swat, and kept moving the target of where I would land the next, keeping her guessing.

Swat, smack!  "Oh!" she cried, shifting her feet.   It didn't seem like we'd been at it very long, but her ass was definitely showing signs of redness.  I rearranged my stance, lining up my hand with her sit spot.  I pulled back and let my hand completely cover the tops of her thighs.  I slowed the pace, working all over her butt until it was glowing.

WHACK!  I paused, letting her register the effect of the swat across the lower part of her bottom and then WHACK! I swatted her hard again and then she was standing, facing me, with her hand on my shoulder.  "I'm done," she said and we both laughed.  Nothing funner than an impromptu spanking!  We went back outside and worked in the yard a little more.  "My butt is on FIRE," she said after a few minutes.

We're having a beautiful Fall here in Seattle, and I hope your weather is nice too, wherever that is.  ;)  This weekend we'll probably visit the pumpkin patch to get our annual jack-o-lanterns ready for Halloween, which may be my favorite holiday of the year.

 


14 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun morning in the wood shed for the two of you. Enjoy choosing your pumpkin and have a fun Halloween. My family doesn't celebrate it here in Australia but we get neighbour hood kids come trick or treating.
    Have a good weekend.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy! Thank you, we love going to the pumpkin patch! Every year Julia loves to get carmel corn, mmmm. I hope you have a good weekend too!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a great time DH! Nice when you can be spontaneous!
    I enjoy Halloween. However it isn't my favorite holiday! The decorations are my thing though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, yeah it was really nice. Sometimes we call each other's bluff and it works out great! We've started decorating the front of the house, not too far yet. :)

      Delete
  3. Going to the woodshed keeps play fresh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it really is fun - thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hi DH, sounds like a wonderful time in the woodshed :) Impromptu spankings are sometimes the best kind :) we aren't big on celebrating Halloween here either.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Yep, it was very fun. I hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  5. Happy you're enjoying a beautiful fall and fun in the shed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh, thank you! We really are. ;) I hope you are having a nice Fall too!

      Delete
  6. Oh nice morning in the woodshed! We have non stop rain over here :( No nice sunny autumn days for us. Still I do love snuggling up with my sir on rainy days :)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose, aww sorry! But I'm glad you get snuggle time, that's just as good. :)

      Delete
  7. I knew you would end up staying up all night. :(
    I can still feel it a little, 24 hours later....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Sweety - you know me. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!