Monday, November 2, 2015

Morning Sex and Zombies

Hi, DH here!  I am once again taking over Julia’s blog, like a carnivorous blob of taking-over…-ness… OK, Halloween is still on my mind ;).  We had a great time at our house!  The kids had a sleepover and went out trick-or-treating block-party style.  I got to stay home and hand out candy; we had a LOT more visitors than last year, which was fun.  Even the weather cooperated, not raining nearly as hard as it could have.

In spite of sleepovers, Halloween candy runs, and other general weekend mayhem, Julia and I also got some time in for trying to conceive.  I really prefer to have sex in the evenings.  I am NOT a morning person.  My brain doesn’t work right until I’m awake, which can take a while in my case.  I can sort of function, but I have a lot of trouble figuring things out (or more trouble than usual), and I can also recognize the fact that I’m incapacitated, which makes me embarrassed and ergo grumpy.

Not pretty.

The remedy is coffee, of course, but lately we’ve been having sex long before the machine ever turns on.  Throw in the switch back to Standard time, and we were “awake” at 4:00 am.  My back and my hip have been really bothering me in bed, so she offered me her side.  We switched, and then at some point (I forget exactly when) she said, “You wanna roll over on top of me?”  Having a heartbeat, I said, “Uhhh…!” which translates from Zombie to, “Why, I’d be obliged ma’am, I am coming right over.”  Minutes later, I found myself on my knees between her legs, thrusting as hard as I could into her wet pussy.  I tried to form complete thoughts in my head, like, “I should wait until she comes first,” or, “Perhaps we should try a different position,” and then I came hard, pumping her full of (hopefully) virile, white sperm.

And so we keep trying.  We talked over the weekend and both agreed that even though we haven’t got a bun in the oven just yet, we are having a great time trying.  She’s been recording each time on her app, and it’s been almost every single day.  Yeah!  And while most of those sessions have been early morning, Julia has been very gracious with having sex with me, even though it’s been like having sex with a zombie.

14 comments:

  1. Practice makes perfect....as long as trying is so much fun, do keep trying. Wishing you a 'bun' in the over...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Abby! It has been extremely fun. :)

      Delete
  2. LoL DH, I'm definitely not a morning person either. Glad you had a great Halloween weekend and that you are enjoying practicing :) Crossing fingers and toes for you.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Yeah, I just don't wake up correctly. Our youngest is exactly the same way, it's hilarious. Thanks for your kind wishes. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi DH, keep on trying , I am sure Julia doesn't worry about your Zombie like state! All in a good cause ;)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! Yes, we are definitely chasing Julia's cycle as we keep trying, and this month we lost it. Her app and her temperature are not tracking quite right, so we are just doing it every day and hoping for the best. :)

      Delete
  4. Well you know how there is like one week in a woman's cycle where she is so horny, anything will be better than no sex at all? Lol. you are too funny, and definitely my favorite coffee zombie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trying is the best part. Back when we were doing everything possible to get pregnant, Ty would joke about getting his brothers there for back up. I didn't think that it was funny at all. We were arguing one night but we knew we had to have sex, I was ovulating. So in the middle of a good ol' battle of words, we had sex. After, I was lying with my feet in the air as we finished our little loud debate. One month later, the tests were all positive. Not that I am suggesting arguing but it worked for us. We were one month away from using in-vitro too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in-vitro would be so stressful, I am glad you didn't have to do that.
      And seriously, I am enjoying the trying to, the last time, it just happened the first time we tried. This way, I am learning all about the female cycle too. Its quite fascinating.

      So that child that was conceived during that loud debate, does it like to argue? :D

      Delete
    2. He might just become a lawyer..... I now have five children. I know exactly when I conceived number two and three also, since I too learned all about the female cycle. Number four, I swear, was an immaculate conception, even had him at Christmas time. And number five, he must have been conceived when we bumped into each other in the hallway. We have since found cable and some other new hobbies and no more baby making. But the first one was really difficult, number two, we started to worry and number three, well she was conceived on the night that we had just had a big old birthday party for the first two, I can't imagine how we managed to do it after a day like that.
      I am so praying for you and DH. I know how I cried every month when I Aunt Flo came to visit. Things seem to work out when you least expect them to.

      Delete
  6. DH, you have a wee bit of my sympathy for the early time (without coffee), 4 o'clock am is not awesome without coffee. But then again, trying sounds like a lot of fun. :) Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep on trying.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well 4 am is a great time to do it cause you can go back to sleep and its totally worth it! I mean who doesn't want to sleep after sex?

      Thanks Nina!

      Delete
  7. Lol, keep on having fun trying and it'll happen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As long as it is fun go for it and hopefully there will be a bun in the oven before you know it. good luck Julia and DH.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!