Monday, November 16, 2015

Pre-dawn spanking and a BJ surprise

Good morning, DH here!  We had a very early session this morning before I went to work.  This last summer, my car broke down and our neighbor was nice enough to give me a ride to the bus park-and-ride where I caught his bus to work.  I don’t typically ride the bus - the train is way more convenient for me, and doesn’t get stuck in traffic.  Now, HIS car is totaled, so I’m driving him.  The only downside is that we have to leave earlier to catch his bus.

And, you know, ride the bus.  :p

“I want you to climb over my lap,” I said.  My alarm had gone off and it was COLD in our room, but I sat up nevertheless and she obediently positioned herself.  I love watching her crawl over and place her bottom under my hand.  “I’m going to give you a spanking to remind you to be on your best behavior today,” I said.  I pulled down her panties, exposing her beautiful bottom.  My cock started getting hard immediately, seeing her ass in the pre-dawn light in our room.  I raised my hand and let it fall hard.  Smack!  It was hard to concentrate.  I let myself caress her, and then started spanking her in earnest.

Slap!  Slap!  WHACK!  “Oooh,” she said.  “We need to put more pictures on the walls, it really echoes in here,” she complained.

Post-coffee-me would have said, “Huh.  You’re right, it is a skosh on the echoey side.  We SHOULD hang some more decorations in the this living area.”

Pre-coffee-me said, “Uh.”  I aimed low for her sit spot and spanked her several more times, until I could feel the sting in my hand.  

Slap!  WHACK!  WHACK!  She moaned as my hand connected one last time with the opening at the top of her thighs, and then I resumed massaging her cheeks.  I finished by pulling up her panties.  She shifted her hips and pulled herself off my lap, and then her head was near my lap.  I smiled.  She’s at the tail-end (heh) of her period, so we don’t have sex after a spanking like that.  In fact, I don’t usually even spank her when she’s - UHHHHH!  My rock-hard cock disappeared into her mouth and my world turned inside out.  She took the shaft deep and then sucked hard as she let my head rest between her lips.  My hand went to the top of her head as she swallowed it again, taking as much as she could in her throat.  

“Ahh,” I said as my cock popped out of her mouth.  

“Wow, you are really hard,” she said.  She played with it a little while longer, and then it was time to get up and get ready for work.


So, made the bus, where I am typing this right now, and we are almost in Seattle.  I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday, and a great week.  :) And thank you to everyone for participating in LOL Day. I am so fortunate that it falls on my birthday! Thank you for my birthday wishes too.

15 comments:

  1. Oh, great start to the day, and I hope your Birthday was great
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! It WAS a great start, and I had a very nice birthday, thank you!

      Delete
  2. Hi DH, this sounds like a wonderful start to your day. :) Wishing you a great week.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na - yes! It's so hard to connect in the evening (and usually our kids are still awake these days), so I thought I'd try morning instead. :) I hope you have a great week too!

      Delete
  3. Nice way for you both to wake up DH. Bet you went around with a huge smile on your face all day. Have a good week.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the idea, but I am sure I am not the only woman who does that, right?

      Delete
  4. Hi DH, wow, perfect way to start a work day...especially Monday :)

    Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day. I have been awol online recently due to circumstances and totally missec LOL day. Just now catching up with some blog friends.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Thank you!!! I had a very nice birthday (we had power all day, only to lose it the day after lol). Thank you (as always) for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. A great way to start the day. You two are an awesome couple. I like the way you give to each other..... that kind of giving that comes from the heart when you want to make the other feel good and loved. Hope you had a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie! Sorry for the delayed response, I did nothing but work until Thanksgiving lol! Thank you, I would give Julia anything she asked for. ;)

      Delete
  6. I'm very jealous. Sounds like the best start to a day ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a way to start out. You guys get the best of both worlds. It's like a sweet secret just for you both!
    Hope your birthday was nice DH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, thank you! Yes, it is a very nice secret, which we kept last night at my sister's at Thanksgiving. We may have hinted we want to to move to Germany though. :-D

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!