Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Shed Sex Baby-making Edition

Hi, DH here! Last night, Julia and I snuck out to the woodshed for a rendezvous before dinner.  Her app says she’s ovulating and on top of that we were BOTH horny and ready to go.  So, before dinner we went out back and entered the shed.  

“Should we turn on the light?” Julia asked.  It was pitch black out there, and cold as well.

“Nah, let’s do it in the dark,” I said.  She didn’t respond.  I reached for her and realized she’d already dropped to her knees.  She pulled down my sweats and nuzzled me, and then took me into her mouth.  My erection hadn’t become… erect yet, so she sucked my whole cock into her mouth, letting my balls rest on her chin.  

“Uhhh,” I said.  “You are such a good girl.”  She sucked harder in acknowledgment, and then pulled back until I fell out of her mouth.  She took it back in and then started sliding her mouth back and forth over my stiffening length, still able to fit all of it each time.  I put my hand on her head and pulled her close.

“Ack urgh,” she said as my cock filled her throat.  She gagged and I pulled out.  I grabbed her hair hard as my need took over and pulled her head forward as my hips drove my cock into her mouth and out again as I fucked her mouth.  The sounds of her slurping my cock filled our woodshed.

“You’re making me want to come in your mouth,” I groaned.  That wasn’t the point though: We were out here to make a baby.  I suddenly wished she was licking my balls and then she was, driving me absolutely crazy by running her tongue across my ball sack and then up and down my throbbing dick.  She sucked me deep inside her mouth again, and then let my cock out of her mouth with a pop.

“Uhh,” I said.  “You like sucking Daddy’s cock, don’t you?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she said.

“Do you think you can bend over using my chair?”  I have a foam camping mat out there, which we’ve done doggy-style on before as a Plan B.  

“Yeah my back feels really good today,” she said.  She turned around and I heard her bend over.  Magically, her pants were gone and my hands made contact with her skin as I reached for her hips and moved close behind her.  I put my thumb in my mouth, and then found her entrance with it and slowly worked it into her pussy.  “Mmmm ohhh,” she said as finally had it all the way inside her tight pussy.  I kept at it, sliding my thumb in and out of her as she got wetter and wetter.  I used the natural lube to coat the outside of her lips until I was satisfied that my cock would have enough, and then I stood, lined up with her wet hole and pushed the head of my hardon into her.  Her pussy was hot and tight and we moaned together as I finally breached her labia.

It was dark.  I couldn’t see anything as I pushed forward, finally reaching the end of her vagina with the head of my cock.  I strained further still, wanting to fill every part of her, until our bones were mashed together, and then pulled out.  My eyes must of crossed, and my shirt was really bugging me.  Even though it was cold, I ripped it off so we could proceed undistracted, and then carefully  re-entered her, establishing a rhythm until we both exploded as I shot stream after stream of hot semen into her.

“Don’t pull out,” she yelled, “Your cock feels so good in my pussy!”  We stayed as we were, her pussy clenching my cock and milking the very last of my (hopefully virile) seminal fluid, until she finally stood again.  We dressed quickly, and then made out way back out into dark evening.


Happy Thanksgiving Eve to those who are celebrating, and we wish everyone a good weekend and a good start to the Holidays.  :)

9 comments:

  1. 'WOW....you two have elevated baby making to an art...that was HOT.....Have a wonderful holiday..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too. Hope that last go 'round made that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family. Hot sex in the wood shed. Might make a good book DH! Hope it did the trick with the baby making.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you both and I hope this exciting shed action makes the baby you wish for
    love Jan,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic way to start the Thanks Giving weekend. I'm sure with her sucking it was hard to not cum in her mouth but you both were there for a reason. I wish you success and hope soon she tells you that a baby is on the way.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Babymaking is the BEST@!! Wishing you so much luck with it (and pleasure) and a happy thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving! Your woodshed fun sounds like a great time, and keeping my fingers crossed for the baby. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well that seemed like a ton of fun! I sure hope you were successful! Man you guys know how to have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you know you can create short urls with Shortest and get money from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!