Monday, November 30, 2015

Taking the Bull by the Horns

Hi, DH here!  We had an AWESOME Thanksgiving weekend at our house, and I hope everyone who celebrates did too (or that you had an awesome weekend, even without).  It’s once again Monday, and I’m riding the bus into work.

Julia and I had one little glitch on Saturday.  A disagreement, actually.  It almost developed into Something Worse, but I think we were able to correct the direction we were headed before it was too late.  Saturday night, we slept together, but not together, if you know what I mean.  Our argument lay between us like our dog, big floppy limbs everywhere and no way to get comfortable.  I finally gave up and got up at 3:00 am.  

“Yeah, just get up then,” she yelled at me, half asleep.  I didn’t say anything - just got dressed and left our room.  Later she said, “You could have just taken the bull by the horns.”

I thought about that all day.  I realized she was talking about my lack of confidence to correct her in the moment, or at least take the dominant stand.  I’m OK with the abstract idea, but when my feet are put to the fire, I’m the first to assume that the dominant man in me isn’t wanted or appreciated right then, even though having that response would guarantee me everything I want: endless sex, hard, loving discipline of her beautiful bottom, and a very happy, submissive wife.

What the Hell?  How did we get so far and I still blink in the moment?  She wants me to be the top in our relationship.  She’s made a point of submitting to me, even when she doesn’t want to, or thinks I’m inconsistent.   And still I falter.

Yesterday the kids went off for a play date, and we were alone in the house.  “Sex?” she asked.  

“Yes, but first I want you to stand in the corner, with your panties pulled down,” I said.  

“Which corner?” she asked.  OK, I wasn’t specific enough.  My temper rose mildly, but I thought this would be a really bad time to overcorrect - I had been the one to dodge this moment in the heat of battle.

“Please face the closet door,” I instructed.  I left our room on the pretext of getting something, but I just wanted to walk out and let her stand there for a minute.  My cock had already sprung to half-mast in anticipation of what was to come.  I was thinking about the sex we would have after the spanking, but I reminded myself that this was about discipline, and restoring the exchange of power that I had let lapse.  The spanking was the important event; sex could wait.  I came back to find her standing quietly in our room, her bottom bared, staring at our closet door.

“Do you think you can bend over the bed?” I asked, mindful of her back.  She thought for a minute.

“I can lie over your lap,” she offered.  I positioned myself in the middle of the bed and she draped her hips over me, putting her ass under my left hand.  I caressed her cheeks and then lifted my hand and brought it down hard, slapping both of her cheeks in quick succession.  I spanked right and then left, watching her bottom dance as my hand struck.   She kept her legs straight as her butt starting turning pink.

I stopped and let my hand run up her back and then down her thighs, which were still pressed closely together.  “You were right,” I said.  “I didn’t take the bull by the horns last night, and I should have.”  I caressed her a minute longer, and then brought my hand back up, a little higher than normal.  I brought it down hard with a resounding slap.

“Oh!” she said.  I started spanking her hard, letting the swats fall with abandon.  I let myself express my correction of her behavior by making contact with her ass.  It’s hard to explain how, but every swat seemed “right” after that, as I made each one leave a mark on her skin.  They fell high on her buttocks, and then low at the tops of her thighs.  Her legs started to move as I did not relent, circling strikes around her sit spot until I let one fall on diamond-shaped opening at the top of her thighs.

Thwack!  Thwock!   THWOCK!  

“AHH!  OHH!”  Her legs kicked off the bed my hand kept falling hard on the same spot, where her sex hid at her core.  I swung harder and made contact with her pussy.

“AYYIIEEE! OHHH!  AHHHH!”

“Spread your legs,” I commanded.  Her legs jumped apart, and I put my thumb at the wet entrance of her pussy and pushed inside.  She groaned as the tip of my thumb slid between her lips.  I resumed spanking her with my thumb inside her, landing the swats so that my fingers landed hard on her bottom hole.

Slap!  Whack!  Slap!  Every time I made contact she jumped forward, only to push back against my thumb, which was now firmly embedded deep in her pussy.


We finished with me behind her, coming into her pussy in an unrelenting torrent (it felt like).  As it turned out, this bull was horny, and capable of being dominant after all.  ;)  My bus is almost to Seattle, so I’m signing off for now - I hope everyone has a great Monday and a good week.

12 comments:

  1. This is quite a familiar place in the my Man and Pearl home right now. Thanks for sharing this side too DH, it actually means quite a lot to me today. Very awesome for you and Julia that you followed through so quickly and confidently. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like posting this side as much since DH joined in writing here. It seems almost rude, but am glad he posted it.
      Hope you guys find the good place again soon.

      Delete
  2. It takes a good man...or woman...to realize that they erred....and to correct it with an apology...is the sign of a good, loving man. That was some correction...for both of you...:)
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby - yes, it was correction for both of us, and we really felt connected after. :)

      Delete
  3. You wrote this on the bus and are still able to stand after recaping the incident. Wow - I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha!! I had to think for a minute to figure out you were talking about how another part of me might have been standing at the time (which it was). Good catch. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow you certainly did take the bull by the horns eventually and made a good impression.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lindy - yep! Just need to act more in the moment. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh In am glad you got your act together!! ;)
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan - that's exactly what happened. Took a little while, but eventually... :)

      Delete
  6. Hi DH, loved this. I think it is awesome that you saw what was going on. You noticed that you should be more consistent, Julia saw that too, and you took action. In more than one way. :)

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Nina, it's always amazing to me that our relationship can absorb a slipup like this, and bounce back. Julia is incredible and I'm the luckiest man in the world.

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!