Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Back home for the Rest of the Holidays

Hello everyone and thank you for the lovely Holiday wishes we received on our scheduled posts. Its always funny to see a post on my blog when I don't remember having scheduled it.  :)
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I sure did. :) We traveled to Germany in the middle of December, DH came a week later, and celebrated with my family at my mothers house. It was so packed. Ten people, but fun. So fun to be there, and of course, being the ones that travel there, we are usually the big deal, the reason people come. Always nice to be so appreciated.

We arrived back home last night, the neighbor picked us up at the airport, and I have been steadily unpacking our six pieces of luggage. Down to one now. Although I think I'm going to lie down first.

While gone, I was supposed to get my period on the day I left, and didn't get it. Until a week later. :( Oh well. Here's to more trying in the New Year!

I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year! (We will probably be sleeping through it, lol)



10 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, I'm glad you had such a wonderful time in Germany with the family and a lovely Christmas. Wishing you, DH and family a very Happy New Year. I hope 2016 brings you great things and joy and a new addition to your family :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really did have fun, thank you Roz. Hope you had a nice one too.

      Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Hi Julia, oh I bet you had got your hopes up there. I hope that 2016 brings that baby you long for. Hope you all have a Happy New Year!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did, I was so sure.
      Happy New Year!

      Thanks Jan

      Delete
  3. So happy you had a wonderful trip and a great time with your family. It's always difficult coming home from vacation especially when you're leaving behind loved ones.

    Wishing you a happy 2016 and know that you'll get pregnant when it's meant to be. Relax and have fun trying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leigh, trying to relax and just have fun with it, but its so hard, lol. The first two, they just happened!

      Wishing you a happy new year as well!

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year Julia and DH. Hope you and all your family have a wonderful 2016 and you'll soon be hearing the pitter patter of little feet. Have fun trying.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Lindy! Thanks for your kind wishes - I hope this is a great year for you, too!

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year to both of you. Hope 2016 is filled with much love and happiness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie! Thank you, and we wish all the same for you. :)

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!