Monday, January 11, 2016

A Spanking Fantasy Part 1 (Fiction)



“Go to our bedroom, and stand in the corner,” I command flatly.  She looks at me, as if I might change my mind, which only serves to harden my resolve.  “Now!”  She stands, and almost stomps off to our bedroom.  I can see her frustration in how she flips her newly cut hair away from her face, and then she’s out of sight.  I remain in the living room, sipping my coffee.  I deliberate how to administer her punishment, slowly deciding on the implements and methods I will be using on her naughty bottom.  And perhaps some other parts of her anatomy as well.  My cock stirs as it always does when I consider spanking her, but I do my best to ignore it.

I finish my coffee, savoring the tart/sweet combination between the roasted beans and copious amounts of cream and sugar competing for space in the cup.  She broke the rules, and it’s up to me to hand out a suitable punishment.  It’s not what I planned for a peaceful Sunday afternoon, but there it is.  Finally finishing my coffee,  I’m off the couch and striding after her down the hallway.  I find her standing in the corner of our bedroom, hands at her side, facing the wall.  

“Pull down your pants, and put your hands on top of your head,” I say.  She quickly pulls down her pants to reveal white panties underneath.  She pauses, not knowing if I meant for her to pull those down too.  I didn’t.  “Leave your panties on.”  Her hands fly to the top of her head and she clasps her fingers together and stands still.  I admire her body from where I stand, and let my eyes travel from her knees where her pants are puddled, and then up her thighs to her beautiful bottom which is fully covered by my favorite pair of underwear.  My cock is straining against my jeans as I turn to my implements and select my favorite leather paddle.

“Please turn around and come over here,” I tell her.  She turns, and walks over with her hands still on top of her head, waddling a little to keep from tripping over her pants.  She’s looking at the carpet.  “I love you,” I say.  I put my hand on her chin, and gently lift it until she’s looking in my eyes.  “I’m giving you this spanking because of that - your safety is more important than anything, which is what our rules are supposed to protect.”  She doesn’t say anything.  Her eyes return to the carpet when my hand leaves her chin.

“I want you to bend over and put your hands on the arm of our chair here,” I say. 

“OK,” she mumbles.

“Yes, Daddy,” I correct.

“Yes, Daddy,” she says, and she bends over and places her hands on the arm of the chair.  She’s nearly six feet tall, so she’s bent at more than a 90 degree angle, which suits me just fine.  I pick up the leather paddle, and run it along her butt.  She jumps at the contact.

“I’m going to give you twenty swats with my leather paddle now.  You are NOT to stand up for any reason, do you understand?”

“Yes, Daddy,” she says.  There’s a catch in her voice, as if she might already be crying.  My resolve falters ever-so-briefly, and then I’m back in control.  I line up the paddle on her rear, and then slowly pull back, holding it aloft until she can’t guess when it’s coming, and then let it fly.

CRACK!

“Ooh” she says.

“That’s one,” I answer.  I pull the paddle back and swing twice more in quick succession.

WHACK!  CRACK!

“Ahh, oh!” she cries.  I position the paddle to land on her right buttock and swing hard, landing three more.

WHACK... SWAT.... CRACK!


“AHHH!”  Her bottom moves downward as she tries to dodge without standing up.

TO BE CONTINUED...

9 comments:

  1. Ooh hot story, looking forward to part two
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot DH, and wonderfully written. Really enjoyed this and am looking forward to part two also. Thanks for sharing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Roz! My fantasies are so similar to our actual activities, lol!

      Delete
  3. Wow DH very hot story, can't wait for the rest. Will be interesting.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lindy! I hope to publish part 2 tomorrow. :)

      Delete
  4. My kind of story...I can imagine it being me...looking forward to part 2.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you know that you can create short links with Shortest and receive $$$ for every visit to your short urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!