Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Approaching half a million pageviews!

I remember starting this blog. I had just found out about this type of dynamic and knew instantly that it was exactly what I needed. What DH and my relationship needed. Up to that point, I had been wearing the pants in our relationship too many times, and didn't like the dynamic that it created for us.
It was also not healthy for us.

DH was in the midst of his depression, had just started taking an anti-depressant, and was still pretty fragile. In some ways, I still think of him as being more fragile that I give him credit for, and I try to not think that way anymore, but sometimes that is still my first thought. And then he goes and surprises me by handling whatever it is himself. Confidently. It is still a big turn-on, lol.

And now, we are approaching 500,000 pageviews. To me that is incredible. Thank you guys. It really means a lot to me, and I know it does for DH. He discovered his love of writing through this blog, and has been dipping his toes in, now even has two published books! (If you haven't yet, check them out, one is even free)

I have made some good friends through this blog! I can't begin to describe how amazing it is to be completely honest with somebody. Thank you for your friendship.

And just recently, we were sent some sex toys to try out and review, so I will be doing those soon!
(Meanwhile, feel free to look on their site)


But for now, I just wanted to thank you, my reader. Thank you for listening, and being here, sharing this journey with us!

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the views Julia! I'm so glad you started blogging and always enjoy visiting here :) Look forward to your review :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz, for now I am looking forward to trying them out. :D

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the pageviews, Julia. I don't always comment...okay, very rarely comment, but I do enjoy visiting. Wishing the best in the next half mil. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Cat, always nice to hear. :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations. Wishing you continued pageviews and other happy things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The well wishes must be working! :D

      Thanks Sunnygirl!

      Delete
  4. Oh yay for you!! Congrats! Lots of good things happening for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Minelle! Thank you so much for your support!

      Delete
  5. This is awesome! Your blog is definitely one of my top 3 of all the blogs I read!!!! I feel a huge connection with you and DH and my very own DD marriage and love it. Many blogs I can relate to but this one fees like its me or my love writing. You are definitely our DD doppelgängers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thanks so much for saying so. Its fun when you find a blog you can so identify with, I know!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! that is a lot of views, long may your blog continue
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Julia and DH, that is a lot of views. Been good getting to know you both here. Hope you have many more views and fun.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy, its been fun getting to know you too!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Julia, wow, half a million i s a lot. I enjoy visiting your place here. :) Keeping fingers crossed for the first million viewers, and for good baby news!

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nina, hope you guys are all doing well!

      Delete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!