Thursday, February 18, 2016

Stress Relief Spanking

So, my DH made a new friend on his author Facebook, which he enjoys much more than his personal one btw, and reading their conversations made me realize I haven't written about the stress relieving aspect of spankings - For the guy!

It has been a little while now since we have had one of those spankings, but we have done it. You know those days where your DH comes home after working way too long, for way too many days in a row, the connection is still there, but kind of hanging by a thread.
When the opportunity arises, I have found myself laying down on his lap without a prompt. And not even because I am just itching for a spanking or sex, or whatever, but because I know this is the sure way for him to center himself again. Spanking me!!
Often these spankings will be short but really intense, no stroking my cheeks first or after, but sharp and constant slaps that don't end until he breaths more easily again.

To me that is a stress relieving spanking, and while I have resented them once or twice in the past, more often than not, I am grateful we found this way for him to let off steam, together.

You know what I mean?

15 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY know what you mean! Lol! I love it when you submit to me like that. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This type of wonderful submissiveness is what it`s all about...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi spanky, I totally agree, it so much better than yelling at the family :-D

      Delete
  3. I have a hard time spanking my wife to relieve my stress because she did nothing to cause my stress. Why should she feel the pain so to speak. Ya know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, you didn't seem to have a hard time the other night as I recall you did have a hard hand though. ♡
      When my husband is stressed I am stressed. When you release your stress you release mine.♡
      Snuggles afterwards helps too.♡

      Delete
    2. Hi, yes! I know EXACTLY what you mean. But in our experience, the spanking is a catharsis - it helps her as much as it helps me. It's not about pain so much as bonding, in some weird way. :)

      Delete
  4. I do know what you mean...the perfect gift to Him...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby - yep, I am always so grateful when she gives herself to me like that. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Julia, love is...... no problem with it over here either
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Julia, Great way to relieve stress and be there for our HOH.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful! I love this both ways too. Stress relief for both spanner and spankee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle, yep! And then a relaxed and happy couple afterward. :)

      Delete
  8. Ever wanted to get free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!