Wednesday, May 11, 2016

It's a Girl!

Hi, DH here!  We had our “20 week” ultrasound last week, and it’s a girl!  It was a little bit of a shock - we were all calling her Junior before we knew, so now we need a new nickname for the baby although Juniorette is working for now lol!  To be honest, we were hoping for a boy, but we love girls too, and now Julia’s busy buying baby onesies and thinking about how to decorate the nursery.  Fun!  



Life has been really good for us lately.  We are not pursing any kind of ttwd activities, which feels right.  I am still the head of our household and firm when I need to be, but our focus is on Julia’s pregnancy; when I take her in hand these days, it’s to get her to rest, or not take on too much strenuous activity.  May is officially Julia’s month at our house.  Mother’s Day is a big event of course, but her birthday is May 24th (huge day), and May is special to Julia just because.  In Germany, I think it’s regarded as the most beautiful month of the year.  Our weather has also been cooperating - I’ve taken some of the most amazing pictures of my life in the last few weeks.



I’m still working on book 3 in the Red Bottoms Espresso series - I haven’t been spending much time writing lately, but I hope to get back to it soon.  In the meantime, I hope everyone is having a nice Spring, and here’s to a fantastic Summer!






10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having another little girl. It's good how you can prepare these days. May is a great month for birthdays. In case your not on again beforehand Happy birthday to Julia. Hope she has a wonderful day.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm jealous. Our little stinker wouldn't cooperate for the ultrasound so we're still waiting to find out whether it's a boy or a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ! What lovely news. I hope Julia has a great Birthday. It is our son's birthday that day too, so we will join in the celebrations over here.
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DH, ooh a little girl, how lovely. Congratulations :) I'm so glad things are going so well, the phots are awesome, stunning.

    Wishing Julia a very Happy Birthday early. I hope she has a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the little girl news.
    Happy birthday to Julia.
    hugs
    DF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the baby girl news....Hope Julia gets very spoiled on her birthday...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. A baby girl? How wonderful! Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Julia (a little early)! I agree with Abby, she should definitely be spoiled on her birthday. Lovely pictures! Nash has always wanted to visit Germany. Maybe we'll get there someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet to be having a little girl. Melts my heart thinking about little girls. I am so happy for both of you. May is a good month - we celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy May to Julia and Yay! baby girl! I loved baby girl clothes. Okay, I still do love dressing my daughter and she's 11. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you have to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!