Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Pregnant Pause

Hi, DH here!  It's been forever since we've posted here, but only because we've been totally focused on Julia's pregnancy  (which is going well) and our typical Summer routine, which includes Oma visiting from Germany at the moment. ;)

Julia is officially in her third trimester, and the baby's due date has been penciled in as October 4th.  We're excited!  Julia found a like-new jogging stroller, and she's been slowly gathering all of the necessay items and furniture for Baby.  We are also moving our girls' rooms around a little so the new addition has a nursery.  Fun times. :)

So, life is good for us.  We don't have much  of a sex life at the moment, which can make for some dry blog posts (if you get what I'm saying) BUT I will fullfill a promise I made a long time ago, and finish publishing the final chapters of Red Bottoms Espresso: Hannah’s Training right here on the blog this week.

I hope everyone is having a good summer in spite of recent world events, and that there's some sizzle out there beyond the fences of my pasture. 😂 

8 comments:

  1. Good to read all is going well.
    hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DH, glad to know everything is going well, not long to go now
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi DH, great to hear from you. Glad to hear things are going well with you all and that Julia and baby are doing well. Enjoy the rest of summer :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi DH, Good to hear from you, been thinking of you and wondering how everything was going. Enjoy the rest of Julia's pregnancy and summer.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everybody and DH for writing, I just haven't felt like blogging lately. :) Or like doing much but nesting and spending time with our kids during summer.

    Hugs to everybody though!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to see the update! Nesting......wow do I remember how strongly that takes over. Enjoy these last few months with your little passenger Julia!!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia. I just discovered yours and DH's blogs and man oh man....I think I marathoner reading them all....at least all the ones I could find. I will do more. Anyway, CONGRATS on your pregnancy. I am happy for you. October 4 is my niece's birthday so it is a great day. I hope the both of you continue your blogs in whatever form they take. Congrats again and I hope to hear from both of you more at some point.
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get $$$$$$ for every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments, and would love to hear from you!